Commercial Lawyers, Business Lawyers & Business Solicitors Sydney
Stevensen Business Lawyers is a commercial law firm in Sydney comprising of commercial lawyers, business lawyers and business solicitors providing strategic and practical legal advice and solutions to small businesses and SME's in a timely and cost-effective way. Our services include:
- reviewing and preparing all types of contracts by business lawyers: contracts for sale of business, online business terms and conditions, supply agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements, consultancy agreements, franchise agreements, partnership agreements, IT agreements, licence agreements etc.
- commercial lawyer’s advice: sale of business, legal compliance, consumer law, trade practices law, Franchise law
- managing commercial disputes and commercial litigation: contract breaches, property-related disputes, partnerships ending, corporations law proceedings, debt recovery, trademark and copyright infringement proceedings
- establishing new business enterprises & business solicitor services: partnerships, joint ventures, companies, shareholders’ agreements, franchise agreements and franchisor disclosure documents
- protecting, managing and enforcing intellectual property rights, information assets and brands: copyright, trademarks, registered designs, domain names and e-commerce
- property and conveyancing: commercial leasing, retail leasing, powers of attorney, sale of land.