Legal Advice for Enterprises
BUSINESS LAW ADVICE
Are you after specialised legal advice for a small business? We can provide upfront quotes for most small business legal advice. Stevensen Business Lawyers are specialists and experienced Sydney-based lawyers providing straightforward and concise advice on all areas of business and commercial law. We don’t see merely the legal angles. We see the commercial angles and entire business picture to help you achieve your commercial goals.
We aim to give you common-sense, strategic, and to-the-point advice on all legal issues affecting your business. We will explain your options without unnecessary complexity.
We can assist you throughout your business journey, from start-up, growth, and development into a company or other corporate entity, to expansion and sale of your business. We can resolve partnership, business or workplace disputes that may arise along the way.
ONGOING CORPORATE LEGAL ADVICE
Regular clients can keep in touch with us regularly and promptly obtain business legal advice on day-to-day questions, without paying an expensive retainer. We only charge for the time spent and already understand our clients’ needs and industry. Clients that take up this offer proactively avoid legal risk and disputes.
STREAMLINING THE LEGALS FOR DELIVERY TO YOUR CUSTOMERS
We help SME clients set up contract templates for the supply of services or goods to customers. We have years of experience helping clients in several industries refine their customer acquisition process by:
- Writing a customised template for Supply T&Cs, reflecting the client’s uniqueness in its business model and processes;
- Setting up templates with electronic signatures to automate the document signing process.
Please contact us for a confidential, no obligation, discussion about your business’s needs, either one-off or ongoing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Since 2006, Stevensen Business Lawyers has advised clients across a range of industries including:
- Online businesses, retailers, franchisees;
- Media companies, publishing, marketing firms, inventors, creatives,
- Food industry: caterers/cafes/restaurants,
- Engineering and Information Technology firms: suppliers & investors,
- Allied health services;
- Theatre companies, event management companies, education and seminar supplier companies;
- Employment: recruiters, employers.
By providing our clients with services in all aspects of business law and commercial law, we develop a deepening knowledge of the client’s business and their industry.