Software Development Agreements
We have years of experience in drafting contracts to deliver Software Development Agreements customised specifically for your software development project. We can review and recommend amendments to any proposed Software Development Contract which you are considering signing.
We can prepare Software Development Agreements or Application Development Agreements with contract terms and conditions adapted to new service offerings, newly emerging technology, or customised software or applications to be developed for your company, including:
- App Development Agreements,
- Custom Software Development Agreements,
- Software Development Consulting Agreements,
- Joint Software Development Agreements,
- Multimedia Development Agreements,
- Website Development Agreements,
- Software Services Agreements,
- Software Licensing Agreements,
- Software Sale Agreements,
- Systems Integration Agreements,
- Non-Disclosure Agreements for Software Development.
We can also review, update, and advise you on Software Contract templates or Software Development Contracts proposed by software or application developers for your boutique project.
We charge a fixed price fee for legal work. Our legal services are tailored to the needs of our clients and are not ‘off the shelf’ or ‘one size fits all.’ For further information on how Stevensen Business Lawyers can assist your company, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
An End User License Agreement or EULA is a contract under which the developer or exclusive rights holder of a software grants to an end-user a right to use the software, subject to the terms and conditions specified in the contract. An End User License Agreement does not give ownership rights to the end-user. It usually gives only a non-exclusive right to the end-user.