- Business Structure Advice
- Business Contracts
- Commercial Disputes & Litigation
- Small Business Law Advice & Commercial Law
- Employment Law
- Strata Law
- Software Development Agreements
- Intellectual Property, Trademarks & Copyright
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Leases & Retail Premises Leases
- Franchise Law
- Sale Of Business Contracts
Legal tips and updates from our Blog:
Are Memoranda of Understanding or Heads of Agreement a Binding Contract?
That depends really. If two businesses or organisations are entering into big or complicated projects or relationships, sometimes people on either side like the idea of a symbol of commitment before the final contract. Maybe there’s pressure from the bank or other outside stakeholders. It’s like an engagement, something you do to show each other and the world that you are committed to each other and will marry in due course, before the big day of the final legal contract.more
Unfair contract terms: Recent cases on Australian Consumer Law
Recent cases under the Australian Consumer Law serve as a reminder that small businesses should consider challenging the enforceability of the contract of a supplier offered to a small business on a take-it-or-leave-it-basis, which contains terms and conditions which are too one-sided in favour of the supplier and have resulted in harm to the small business consumer.more
Why Choose Us?
- Value-for-money legal help in all aspects of commercial law, with fixed pricing upfront.
- Strong advocacy for clients in dispute resolution and commercial litigation.
- Experienced specialist lawyers for small business owners.
- Simple and practical legal advice, free of legal jargon.
- Contracts designed for your specific needs.