- Are you looking for an affordable business lawyer? Our pricing structure is very competitive for experienced commercial lawyers in Sydney.
- We provide fixed up-front quotes whenever possible.
- This makes us a smart choice for affordable legal advice from specialist small business lawyers.
AFFORDABLE BUSINESS LAWYER
We understand that small business owners need to know where every dollar is going. That includes knowing the upfront costs of your business lawyer.
- We avoid unnecessary overheads to provide value-for-money services.
- We aim to get the best result for you – not the most legal fees for us.
- Our approach is to estimate upfront the legal costs involved in your matter and bill you for our costs with fixed price fees wherever possible.
- Our hourly charge-out rates are affordable and competitive compared to other Sydney commercial law firms.
HOW WE CHARGE
Try our fixed price Free Quote Form available on the top menu for straightforward legal jobs. We are confident you will then decide to go ahead and book our value for money legal services.
Business disputes and commercial litigations can be stressful events, and not knowing how much you will be charged causes added stress.
- We minimise this stress by preparing upfront cost estimates for you.
- We always incorporate a fixed price component, no matter how large or complex your business legal matter is.
- Across our diverse range of commercial law services, we aim to be your number 1 choice of an affordable business lawyer.
Please get in touch with us today to find out about our lawyers’ consultation fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
By helping us keep our paperwork down, we can keep our prices to you down. It is standard practice for solicitors to ask for a deposit that is put into trust. We ask for upfront payment usually of an amount equal to our fees for the initial legal work plus any upfront expenses (if there are any).
Your payment will be put into our general trust account and managed according to the requirements of clause 42 of the Legal Profession Uniform General Rules (NSW) 2015, i.e., we are not paid our professional fees until that work is completed and billed to your satisfaction.